At The Father’s House, you matter. No matter who you are, no matter where you have been, you matter and you are welcome here. You will be welcomed into a very friendly environment that hopefully feels just like home.
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last about an hour and a half.
- High-energy, passionate worship
- Biblical, applicable teaching from Lead Pastor Bishop Quintin Moore or a TFH pastor.
- A fun environment for your kids and teens.
Discover your next steps:
- Small Groups are people that you can grow, talk, laugh and learn with. There are several groups to choose from.
- Serving on a volunteer team is a great way to meet new people, use your gifts and skills and make a difference in your community and around the world.
- Become a member of TFH. We believe every Christian should belong to a local church and be members of that church. This includes serving, giving, and participating in biblical community.
TFH For Families:
- Each week TFHKids, newborns through 5th graders, learn about the love of God in their life. TFH offers Sunday morning TFHKids classrooms, as well as Wednesday night AWANA program.
- LAUNCH meets on Wednesday nights for students 6th through 12th grade. It addresses real issues young people are faced with today as well as is filled with great worship and activities.